It goes from hot to cold in the same day. I left Bodo and it was 15 degrees, then when it got to the Sweden border on road77 it was down to 6.5 degrees. But yes, having a great time, thanks.
I stayed in Raalte last night as when I got to the 'American Motorcycle Museum' yesterday, I found it was closed on Monday's so I booked a room in the hotel next door so I could visit it today.
Well Leon, you know how some days just don't go according to plan. Today was just one of those days for me as when I was doing a check over of my bike I noticed a problem with the rear brake, so had to divert off my intended route to a BMW Motorcycle dealer to buy some parts.
Hi Leon I arrived back on the mainland at Bodo and took the 17 road to Jektvik, Then I stayed at a campsite near Bjerka. Can you put a sticker on those three places so you can see my route?
I think we have done it. I hope you are having a lovely time and are not too cold!
ReplyDeleteIt goes from hot to cold in the same day. I left Bodo and it was 15 degrees, then when it got to the Sweden border on road77 it was down to 6.5 degrees. But yes, having a great time, thanks.
ReplyDelete